mk1 scirocco S wanted...

im looking for a scirocco S doesnt need to run, has to have an ok body
(unwrecked) and a descent interior, im looking for it so i can switch
everything off of my 81 into because it is dying. has stress cracks, has
been wrecked a couple times, rocker panels all dent up and other shit.. so
anyone in the  the portland, or soutern washington or whatever has one or
knows of one that is for sale for a few hundred bucks email me back...
thanks

Chris
Portland, OR
'81 Scirocco