totalled my winter 16v!!!!!!!

well I totalled my black 16v.....yep Neal T i killed
the car I bought from you only 6 months ago...anyway I
am too pissed off and busy with school to get into the
details right now but I put the front end into a
wall(and my head into the windshield!!!)...pictures to
come later....Jim are you game to take some
pics????....anyway I am in desperate need of another
winter car...but I has to be close to
rochester.....any help out there??????....sorry about
not getting into it right now but the story will come
with the pictures.....thanks for the help

oh yeah I am fine!!!!!

yeah and i will be parting it out but possibly not for
a couple months!!!!!!!

later

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT