rocco spotted at NIRA Import Compact Showdown in West palm

Hey, I spotted a very nice rocco 16v in the lot at the show in West Palm on
Sat.  I was so excited because I have never seen a rocco 16v besides mine
down here ever, just a couple poorly kept 8valvers.  And It was a white one
too (Double shawing). Had Euro lights and one wiper, and the black moldings
were removed and was lowered and it looked real nice. was it you.  Well I was
just so happy to see another rocco down here that was in such good shape.
later

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html