Re: Wilwood rear calipers/with rear e-brake that works

    It wouldn't be that hard to get a rear caliper from willwood. Once you
make a bracket for it to work with and decide if you want to keep your stock
rotor size or not making it have a rear e-brake is a snap. Or you can use the
BremSport rear big brake conversion, Demon Tweeks has it. For the e-brake you
have two options.

    One you call up any race shop, True choice, Racers wholesale, Driving
Impressions ECT. Then you ask for one medium or two small master cylinders
and there reservoir tanks. Then you buy a lot of alum brake line and end
fittings and two "t" fittings. I hope you can see where this is going. If
not, well basically you mount the two or one aster cyl to the floor behind
the e-brake lever with a link that would make the lever actuate the master
cylinders. Then you need to run your new alum brake lines to the rear of the
car and plum them with the "T" fittings into the rear brake lines. Now you
have the option to keep all the ratchets on your lever or just keep one. Why
you ask? Side ways in turns that why. With the first few ratchets gone you
can have a drifting lever and when you pull all the way up to the last few
ratchets and e-brake.

    Your second option is to call Demon tweaks again and get there racing
catalog and get there racing e-brake lever. You have two options with this.
the cheap one or the pricey one or the cheap one. I like the cheap one its
powder coated black, the expensive one is alum anodized blue.  Well, this
lever is a nice lever base and small master cylinder all in one. It comes
with all the tube and fitting you need to make it work. Then you plum it into
your rear brake system. This lever is really ment to get you side ways in the
turns but it has a locking mech all the way at the top. Kind of like a lever
within the lever to make it lock and unlock.

Carefull with only having the last two ratchets on the stock lever. I ended
up locking the lever around a turn yesterday on some dirt back roads and
scared myself and the person in their driveway I stopped in front of cause I
couldn't unlock my lever fast enough to straighten out so I just let the car
slide side ways to a stop, since no one was on the road. I just ended up
stopping in front of a private road/Driveway and surprising the hell out of
the lady in her navigator who was checking her mail box. I think I should
send her a Holiday greeting card or something. Lesson learned. Don't play
with your working e-brake once you get it working again. Or just practice
using your e-brake before going out on the street if you haven't had a
working e-brake for 3 years.

OK I'm off for a drive.
Hope I was able to help.
Danny