Re: Scirocco BBQ, Sac, Jan 8

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:37:42 PST "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I might be up for this drive.  I've been looking for places to get
married,
>and I'm now sick of that!  I need to go hang with my Rocc boyz!!  :)
>Doug Teulie will still probably be moving and I don't know what Kevin is
up
>to.
>But I think I'll be going!

I think I might be heading up that way myself. I REALLY need to get some
miles on the new FSP motor and a trek to Sacramento seems to be the
ticket.
if I go, more than likely ill leave so-cal on friday and stay in
Bakersfield over night. Then head into Sacramento for the BBQ on
saturday. Ill probably stay with family saturday night and leave for home
sunday.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and