Re: A/C Puzzler

Well, it sounds like your A/c drain pipe is clogged.  What I did when I had
this problem was I got underneath the car and found the drain tube.  On my
car it is right next to the exhaust system sort of in front of the Cat.
Converter in the center of the car but closer to the passenger side.  Well,
it is hard to explain but when you get under there you'll find it.  I got
some weed eater string and shoved it up there and shook it all around (hey
now) and then the water drained out and the rest is history.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html