O2 Sensor/ Idling

Ok, well I got the new O2 sensor in and it is doing fine (i think)...The
idling is still crazy...It hovers at about 800 RPM's and sometimes goes above
but often after I let off the gas it goes down to like 600 or even 500
RPMS...Even after changing the O2 Sensors...It did get a little better after
changing the sensors, but its not fixed...What else could cause this weird
idling? Also, do I have to support the engine up when I change the front
engine mount? TIA

Stephen Mull
'86 8v Rocco Black
Seattle, WA