[Fwd: Scirocco 4 Sale]

Dale Witt

From: "Wilson, David" <DWilson@tesoropetroleum.com>
To: "'Dale Witt'" <dalewitt@express-news.net>
Subject: Scirocco 4 Sale
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:30:52 -0600

Dale, unfortunately no interest was shown in my  Scirocco.  As I have to get
rid of it, I will let it go for $1,500.  If you are interested please let me
know.  It would really help me out if you could post this message to the web
groups you posted it to last time.

Regards,
David

'87 (December) -VW, Scirocco 16 valve, Red Exterior - Black/Gray Interior. 5
speed, Sunroof, Good Condition, Recent Paint, Dealer Installed Engine and
Trans.mounts, Starter Motor, and Fuel Tank.  New tires, brakes, battery
etc.Broken Odometer (Estimated 100k miles). 2 owners from new. Needs
clutchwork  (still on original), and minor coolant leak repaired.  Any
inspection welcome.  First $1500 secures.

mailto:dwilson@tesoropetroleum.com

tel: 210 283 3582 business
     210 365 7427 Cell