Re: front wheel bearing question

Rapid rents it out for 20.  I dont know for how long.

But i would expect a shop to take around 3 hours to do the job.  It could
be 150 to 200 for just labor.  I might as well get the tool from TT.
But if i just take out the whole uprights, it will only be around 20 bucks
to get the bearings pressed in, plus 40 for an alignment.  I think i will
need one either way.
I would also like to get the toe settings more to my liking.
Anyway, anyone else that has done the job this way have any input whether
its worth it,  or should i just get the tool or have shop do it?
thanks

Eric