i am driving again

heheheh
other thatn my heart stopping me from driving i have finally gotten
behind the wheel of my own car..that is right ii am drvining my own
car....that is righti got behind the wheel of a scirocco for more than
30 miles(my silver rocco only got thirty miles before it blew up)
so i got some headwork  a minor porting and changed the headgasket, ball
joints and some other stuff...little bit f suspension to finalize but i
am driving before shawn....
the silver car is gettign the crank plastic gauged, i have to order
oversized bearign, and i am waitign for my interanal sprokets and them i
am goign to fire it up

jonas
86 rocco running with a better head.....will b 4 sale
87 rocco  waitign for a heart transplatn