Fw: (Mk2) [parts] found a source for new X1 bodykits !!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
from: dalewitt <dalewitt@express-news.net>

I have done this and the end result is sweet.  Besides having to cut the front
 fender
 flares you have to do some fiberglass work in order for the wrap around to
 align up
 with the cut fender flare.

 Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v (with X1 front air dam)