$75 85 Scirocco for sale!!!!

In my area is an 85 Scirocco for sale. It is complete minus motor and
transmission. I haven't seen it nor know much about it. I called the kid
up and he says its mostly good body wise. And its only 75 fucking
dollars!!!! I can't find the number right now but can locate it. If
anyone is really interested I will get the info or even contact him for
you. Its in Easthampton, MA. The car is advertised in the Wheeler
Dealer, a local "for sale" magazine.

Always willing to help my fellow Scirocco drivers

Feenix
80 1.8