Re: hard starting

Well I cant remember what color of wire it is but one wire to your cold start
valve should always have 12v on it while the car has the starter on. The
thermo time switch just ground the cold start valve to turn it on. If that is
the case you wire from the wire on your start that the starter turn on to the
cold start valve..... I cant remember the damb wire next posting I will put
the color of wire