Re: (Mk2) [parts] found a source for new X1 bodykits !!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

> Would the front spoiler work on a car the already has the stock 16V kit?

The X1 front spoiler on a 16v ? I think so.
but you will have to remove the 16V frontspoiler first (DOH :-)
and you have to cut the front fender flares
in the area where the Spoiler wraps around.
The other possibility that comes to my mind would be to
modify the spoiler at the edges and let the fender flares
of the GTX run below the spoiler. Shouldn't be too difficult.

look at Dougs awesome 16V
www.Scirocco2.de/dmk2.jpg

and compare it with the front of my GTX
www.Scirocco2.de/x1_front.jpg

and you will see what I mean.

Greetings
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed montego-black
'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   montego-black
www.Scirocco2.de