Throttle Body?

hello all,
after working on the 5000s turbo I now have the chance to get back to the
roc.  Every high performance mod that I want to do I have done (cams are nice
but pricy as hell).
I know that this thread has been gone over before, but what kind of throttle
body is the best for the sixteen valve?  Also about how much do they cost
(roughly)?
I just never had the chance to go over them and it has become time to add
this one on and empty my wallet a little more.

TIA
Rob
87 16v
85 5000s turbo (oh boy does this thing move)