carbon fiber hoods

i am currently talking with a gentleman who mkes carbon fiber hoods, he
is going to make me a few rabbit hoods first but i also told him i
needed soem scirocco hoods.....
the projected cost of this would be less than 400 per hood, but i have
to get aleast 4-5 hoods made to be cost effective, otherwise it would be
around 500-600 for them if anyone is interested in this please drop me a
mail and let me know , i am goign to do the rabbit hoods first since
they weill be the easiest and cost a little less, the scirocco hoods may
be a tad more than the rabbit hoods because they are slightly
wider.......soooooas it said above anyone interested....this may take a
few months to make but they are the real deal.....
jonas

86red rocco 16v  (will be 4sale ) also dricving it tonight
87 silver rocco waiting for a heart transplant