milling head, how much compression increase?

<x-flowed>Like the title says, i was wondering how much the compression ratio will
increase for a given amount of decking the head? Like how much compression
will i gain my decking it .005"
It's a 1.8 JH BTW w/ stock pistons .020" oversize.

The block is already decked .003" and the head it decked like .005".

I want to deck the head while i have it out to get 9.5:1 compression.
I have the combustion chamber CC's too.

Also, I was wondering if I can reuse piston rings effectively?  I totally
wasted all 4 pistons with the turbo. The ring lands broke on all of them,
but the Total seal rings are perfectly fine. there's only like 10,000 miles
on them, and since i'm not rehoning the cylinder, i was wondering if i
should reuse these rings, or use the new ones that will come with the
pistons.
i think thats about it fer now!