(Mk2) [parts] found a source for new X1 bodykits !!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>jabbadabba dooo !

I could do a happy dance as I finally found
( after months of desperately seeking all yards around )
a new Kamei X1 frontspoiler for my Scirocco GTX.
They're not to get from VW anymore,
and KAMEI itself ran out of them too.

the best thing about it is that they're selling
it even less than the original VW-price for that thing!!
and they have more of them, even whole kits may be possible
( with all that small parts, sideskirts and rear skirt )
and also rear skirts alone !
This may be useful for all those who were wondering
how to cover the holes after installing Euro bumpers.

for those who don't know exactly how they look like
here two links to front and rear views of my GTX.
( if you look closer, you will see why I need a new spoiler ;-)
www.Scirocco2.de/x1_rear.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/x1_front.jpg

the price for a new  frontspoiler is about $200,
I will get the other prices for rear skirts and complete sets
in the next few days.

Greetings
Dirk