RE: all VWs no radios? (semi-Roc)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I guess one of the reasons people like VWs is the reputation of them being
so inexpensive.

That is, we are cheap people, and would hate to part with something so dear
as a radio.

Whoa, flamers, let me continue. There were the days when automobile radios
of the quality VW put in were relatively expensive to have to repurchase
elsewhere, as compared to todays uber-radios for $150, so we kept the
radios. Also, we Scirocco lovers don't love'em for the cost, but for what
fantastic cars they are. Of course, who wouldn't want one of those nice Audi
TTs if we could afford it? Yeah, I know, some of you think that is a stupid
choice, and like me would probably choose the Boxter.

Ron Antaki
3 VWs, 3 radios (the Roc gets the CD player ;-> )