Re: (long) (ugli) I FOUND A CAR!!!!

<x-flowed>On Mon, 06 Dec 1999 21:01:16 PST  "Chris Chemidlin"
<spredhaus@hotmail.com> wrote

>Creepy....
>
>Jim- You scared the bejessus out of me. I had to go check the e-bay listing
>and I even fired him an e-mail (he hasn't responded yet. Its only been like
>3 mins)

Ah.  Well, my work here is done. :-)

Usually it takes much longer before I scare people....lol.  I just looked at
the pictures of the car, didn't really read the text.

I was just a bit concerned because when I pulled all the seals out of my
Convertible (it's an '81), they looked pretty sad, so I paid the Potterman's
mortgage for a month and got new ones.

Good luck!  Have it at WF (or better still, Cincy in May!!!!)
| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |