Re: (long) (ugli) I FOUND A CAR!!!!

<x-flowed>

>From: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>
>
>Jim Jarrett wrote:
> >
> > Doesn't the car not have any windows, and aren't Mk 1 seals like,
> > impossible, to get?
> > | Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |

>Pfft-
>
>We can find some glass and seats, if he will transplant the uGLI heart
>into it.  ;)
>
>TBerk
>Sounds like E. A. Poe- The Tale of the uGLI Heart...

Creepy....

Jim- You scared the bejessus out of me. I had to go check the e-bay listing
and I even fired him an e-mail (he hasn't responded yet. Its only been like
3 mins)

Here's what the e-bay ad said:
1975 Volkswagen Scirocco-very low reserve-must sell! Excellent condition
1.5ltr. 4 speed,car was completely stripped down to bare metal before
repainting-originally from Virginia and car had NO RUST at all. Car is
painted 98 VW Jetta Silver with a black stripe over the drivers side, body
work and paint was done by myself-you can see minor imperfections in the
paint, I don't do body work for a living! Windshield and door glass needs to
be put back into car-have all the parts except for the windshield
seal(roughly $75.00), all the wiring is original and still in the car-all
the electrical in the car works-right down to the rear defrost. I have
carpeting but its not VW-but it's black and it will work-also have an extra
dash pad, the one in the car now has cracks in it from the sun and heat. The
front and rear seats are also black. Car had brake work and exhaust work
done before it was put into storage and suspension is very tight. Must sell
the car quickly-winter is on it's way and don't have inside storage any
more-started too many projects at one time. Winning bidder to pay all
shipping fees-delivery may be available for an extra fee. Cashiers check or
Money order within 7 days. Only bid if you are serious about owning car.

pshew!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus