wiper arms

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  need some help from y'all. i just recently replaced my wiper linkage
(sheared the driver's side bolt off) on my dual wiper '86 8v. i'm now in
search of the wiper arms themselves (from the linkage to the blade) but
cannot seem to find them anywhere except for *gasp* the dealership who
wants almost $100 for the pair. condition doesn't really bother me as i
can repaint, however i want the splines to be intact. is this something
that i should contact potterman about or does anyone know anywhere else
i could get these? thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com