Re: cold running problem. . . help

Arrrgg, I have the same problem, I have to let it warm up before I
drive it or it will stutter and almost die, but now that I think of it
its not doing it as bad lately, I was thinking it had something to do
with the fuel supply, I mean that something is needing to warm up
before propper functioning, like the fuel distributor or the fuel pump,
please post the solution if you find it. Good luck.

Nathan