Re: what was taht shawn

well it must have been a good shot, you might get you stuff done vbofroe
either of my two roccos are running......
the red one is having the vlaves lapped adn a minor touch up on the
ports(heheheeh) then i will have the red one together this week...
as for the silver one i hav no idea what the deal is with it  i am
waiting for my internal cam sprokets and then i will assemble the whole
thign oh yeah i have to caot the pistons too but that takes one day.....
you might even get to have your car done beofer my one is ready...best
of luck to you ...as for my medical condition for those that care
i am on a few meds as i said beofer and yes the nitroglycerine gives a
little headache, also makes you woozy, euphoric(high for those lamens)
and soemother stuff that i do not like....i have not been in good health
for the past few years, differnt problems have arisen and this is my
latest battle....i am currently on a blood pressure med adn the nitro,
adn soem other stuff.....as for my heart i can not say if it is
worsening or getting better. i have to see the cardiologist once a week
or once every two weeks, kinda sux i am not really drivingany cars
rightnow since i dont feel comfy behind the wheel of a car...especially
when you got blue spots in your vision adn soemtimes thigns go blurry
anyway enoguh about my shit

jonas
86 red rocco no sunroof getting head work willbe 4 sale
87 silver rocco wainting for heart( no pun)