Re: Seattle Dead Scirocco forsale

--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> Is delivery to Minneapolis MN available?????       LOL

I'd consider at least meeting somewhere in between if you
bought my '79.  And it came from the Southwest - no rust!

> I sure wish I lived out west cause you guys are hoarding
> all the MK1
> sciroccos .
> I have only seen about 7 MK 1 sciroccos on the road here
> since I bought my
> first one in 1990 .

No kidding.  I rarely see another Scirocco on the road, let
alone one of the Mk 1 variety.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry