Seattle Dead Scirocco forsale

	Hey everyone, i've been putting this off, but i've finally decided
to give up and get rid of my dead scirocco :(.  Originally i had planned
to put a used 1.8 in it, but i don't have the experience, time, or money
for it right now (bought a '90 fox to get around in).  So, anyone
interested in it?
	Located in Seattle.  1980 Scirocco, everything stock; taking the
radio out of it though. Super clean body.  No big dents, only small rock
chips.  Clean inside too, just a tear in the driver's side seat.
Everything was working before it died.  Had a leak in the windshield seal
that shorted my oil light, car begin to eat oil, didn't find out till it
broke down, a week after i fixed the windshield seal and checked the oil.
178,000 miles.  Any takers?  Parts?

	Email me at: slowturn@u.washington.edu

	Thanks,
		Teddy