Re: GT2?

This tuesday.
No scirocco as far as i know, but they have added more cars recently so
we'll see.  I think there's a few Golf's and a maybe a Jetta and New Beetle
but it seemed the selection of Vw's was short.  THis was a while ago and
they have since upped the # of cars to over 500 so maybe they were still
fininshing adding the vw's.

Eric Person