Corrado dash into a rocco? also, G60 16v?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I just bought a 90 corrado parts car (!!!), so now I'm looking at all this
stuff, trying to determine what I can use... The corrado dash is pretty
nice... I seem to remember that there are some issues with putting this dash
into the rocco, but I can't remember what. Electronic gauges perhaps?

Also, what was the outcome of that g60 16v discussion? Any first hand
experiences here?

Boy oh boy! One thing is for sure, the turborocco is gonna get some nice
brakes! (finally)

-Noah
-83 VW 16v Cabbie (Will this project ever run?)
-83 VW Callaway Turbo Rocco (Craving Audi parts)
-87 VW 8v GTI (Will this car ever die? 250kmi)
-87 Audi 5kCSTQ (recently aquired, not featured on my site)
http://www.members.tripod.com/pchandyman/