What's Your Name?

Chris DeLong wrote:

> Ok , well then thats ok. I can say I havent seen everything out there
> either. No problem. Oh, and BTW the name is spelled Christoffer. And I'm not
> shittin' ya. :)

One physical I was introduced to the Doctor and he kept calling me
'Chris'. Get on the scale Chris, jump up on the table Chris, stick your
tongue out Chris...

After a few of these I corrected him that I really was named 'Tosha',
pronounced like _toe_ and he replied he thought it was from Christoffer.

btw, this was not sent to the list, just amongst our weird named selves.
Well except for Shawn. :)

Scirocco content; My 205 14's have a flat so it's time to reconsider
some new shoes. Prob wait to new years though.

TBerk