Re: 13" street tires for 79 Scirocco

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks for the suggestions Randy. I was talking to my mechanic about tires
and he mentioned the out of production thing.  He's a good mechanic, but
he's not the gospel truth when it comes to tires.  My only experience with
Sumitomo was a bad one.  A friend had HTR4's on his GTI and I didn't care
for them. they weren't when new, but they wore fast and got pretty sketchy
in the handling department.  Unless the HTR50's and 100's are substantially
different tires I'm a little leery of them.  I'll look at them again though.
The price sure is right.  Didn't really think A008RS.  Those sound like fun
indeed.  Anyone know of anything besides the typical Tire Rack fare?

I guess now my question is what are my options for wheels?  Supposedly,
Superlites are available for $96(ML Series?) to $104 not including hardware
and caps.

Thanks,

Ben R