Re: Darwin's RATO WAS: Speedo

On 03 Dec 99 10:08:41 +0100 Jonas Karlsson <jkarlsso@metabolex.com>
writes:

>>From what I remember, this was indeed in the "Darwin Awards", and these

>awards are purportedly given out posthumously. BUT that doesn't make
>it true, and I remember also that a while after the "D.A." were sent
out,
>it was exposed as nothing more than an Urban Legend, that never
>actually happened.

Thats what its called. I couldnt remember, "Urban Legend".
I recall there is a web site with stories like this that uses Urban
Legend in it somehow. Ive seen it once a very long time ago. Ill search
this weekend if I have time.
(Building my 1825cc JH!! Jonas, where you at?) LOL!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and