Re: When is Detroit Auto show?

--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:
> Is there anyone in the area that can tell me when the
> International Auto Show
> is?
>
> I assume its around the 2nd week in January but would
> like specific dates .

That sounds about right, but I don't know for sure of the
actual dates.  Guess I need to find out since I had kinda
planned on going.  I usually go up to London (Canada) for a
day or two before the show and hang out with Verne and the
rest of the London VW nutz, then we make a massive caravan
to the show.  We usually eat at the pizza place across the
street afterwards, then everybody splits to head home.  I
decided last year that if the weather's gonna be
questionable this time, I'm not going - no fun driving down
I-75 doing 35 mph in a snowstorm.  ("Why did you just cut
across three lanes of traffic?"  "Because the wind blew us,
that's why."  *shudder*)

> Any other Rocco folks attending ?

Again, I'm planning on it, just depends on the weather.  I
know Jim Jarret had thought about it as well.

You gonna attend?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry