Re: Speedo

<x-flowed>The Car & Driver review of the Scirocco 16v lists the coefficient of drag at
0.38.  That's not stellar.  A Porsche 911 is 0.31.  The GM Impact electric
car (EV1) is 0.19.  I think the A2's and A3's actually have lower drag
coefficients.  Someone can probably verify what the A2 and A3's are.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Sidewinder

So are we talking about aerodynamics here in theory? Our cars seem pretty
aerodynamic... a lowered 16v MK2 with out the damn US bumpers doesn't look
too bad... or are our cars just bad like that? Correct me if I am wrong on
this...
Tyler