RE: Is a header available for 2 liter 8vs?

I have the same conversion, and I've never seen a header made for the
tall block in an A1.  I'm sure TT could make one for you, but it would
be expensive.  For the downpipe, are you talking about their dual
downpipe made for the tallblock conversion. That is what I am using now,
and it did have a flange for the catalytic converter (that's the flange
you meant, right). This bolts onto the 4-2 exhaust manifold. Fits great.

What are you using now? just out of curiosity.

HTH
Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0