RE: WTO [Non-Scirocco] + Each One Help One

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well its easy to say that but when you walk to Wendys for lunch and get tear
gassed because protestors decided to smash the windows of the stores on
either side of the street and leave the march to attack three people on the
sidewalk choking them with ropes your opinion changes. What happened here
disgusts me, Im new to seattle but it WAS a beatiful clean and friendly
downtown, its now a DMZ. All the buidings are spray painted with completly
idiotic graffiti(ANARCHY, KILL THE RICH, very few mentions of the WTO),
fires still burn in some of the intersections. Many buildings were forced to
shut thier venaltions systems down because of the pepper spray and tear gas
which still lingers in spots. I also want to make it very clear that the
police were not the only one with pepper spray, youll find out how I know
below. You have a bunch of mostly uneducated young people with no clue who
or what they are protesting. They protest the "capitalist regime!" while
talking on cell phones sipping lattes from Seattles Best Coffee (they
destroyed all the downtown Starbucks but strangely left all the SBCs intact
on the same blocks). I even spoke with the leader of the "Protestors Legal
Defense Team" (7 cell phone packing young lawyers from CA, only 2 of which
had passed the bar)which follows these people from protest to protest
offering legal services, vultures on the sick.I asked a few just what the
WTO was and here were theyre respones;

"Its a secret organization capitalist who are forcing third world countries
in poverty"
Idiot
"They are trying to ban dolphin frindly nets"
Idiot
"They are trying to control our life by forcing meat on us injecting
chemicals in it, they are a part of all the major fast food chains!"
This one was spray painting "meat is murder" on the Mcdonalds after looting
it (at 3:00pm)a block from my building.
"Were taking back the goverment from the capitalist pigs!"
Idiot

I know this will piss people off but I dont care after seeing my city
destroyed by stupidity and getting pepper sprayed while driving out the
parking garage by someone who apparantly thought that I rape third world
countries while netting dolphins and injecting meat with chemicals to make
my capitalist pig honest day wage. The TV reports were more than fair and
the police had frustrating restraint. You did have alot of very peaceful
protesting but within those very same groups and marches out the crowds came
stones and paint. Im done....sorry to offend anyone but Im sick of it.You
cant win a war that doesnt exist.