Re: Long time owners of TT exhausts

In a message dated 8/31/99 10:55:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
sclark13@aye.net writes:

<< Let me know what
 the long term performance of the TT mufflers is like... >>

I've had my stainless catback with a stainless Ultraflow for about 4.5 years
now.  I like it.  It did start making a strange rattling noise after it was
about 2 years old but that pretty much went away.  I haven't looked inside it
to see but it still sounds fine to me.  I lived in Upstate NY at that time as
well so it's had some salt on it but not much.  Again, I don't know what's
goin on inside but i still shines up like a mirror on the outside.  HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87