Oil Buzzin' = Oil Low

I may have been working in the computer world for too long when I say:

"That's not a problem, that's a feature!"

This is a sign you are low on oil, in fact I rarely ever check my oil on either
my Jetta or Scirocco because of this feature. The longer you wait before filling
the oil up, the more it will happen. Instead of happening on tight curves, it
will happen on every curve. Fill 'er up with oil and you will be fine!

> New problem has come up with my 86. (Like I don't have
> enough already!!!) So this is the new situation. If I
> would take a long left and right turn, my oil pressure
> gauge drops to almost nothing and the oil light comes
> on. It even comes on sometimes when I make small
> turns. Nigel wasn't much help on this one, so I figure
> I would ask people who ACTUALLY know stuff. This is
> quite recent, and has never happend before. Who wants
> to help out the burnt kid?

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,275 miles
'87 Scirocco 16V with 164,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99