you won't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this from a friend of mine at Tuskegee in N. Alabama.
-=Rick

---- Begin included message ----
This afternoon at aproxamately 2:35 a black 1985 Volkswagen Scirocco was
found in Lake Tuskegee, in front of 1201 Lakeshore Drive. The owner of the
black Scirocco aparently forgot to engange the parking brake. When contacted
for questioning the owner of the black Scirocco refused to make any
statements at that time.

THAT's RIGHT MY CAR ROLLED INTO THE LAKE TODAY!!!!!!!

After the tow truck pulled it out it still worked.

So I'm driving it home this weekend to see just what is broken and I don't
know it yet,

HOllaa

Soon to come. I have pictures for all of you that don't believe me.