Re: PW switch

John Lagnese wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone have a power window switch they are interested in selling? I
> have an 87 16V Scirocco. I'm not sure if the switch is specific to this
> car. The switch does have a 533 part# on it.

  damnit. had i know earlier, i would have grabbed them off the '84
wolfsberg that i was stripping. depending on how much you might be
wanting to spend for it, i could go back and get it for you. let me
know. the car is going to be mashed soon.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm