From: Kathy Teulie <104372.1061@compuserve.com>
To: T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com>; jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com>;
<scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: good news finally (Auto Grammar check 2000)

" how about running the spell checker?"

The latest software tools can only help a little.
I took this thread and ran it through two programs to
correct the spelling and grammar. I make mistakes
and typos just like everyone so don't think I am standing on a soap box.
The results from this exercise are interesting. You will see that
the information is just as confused after the corrections are made.
Please don't think that I am picking on Tosha or Jonas.
I have lots of respect for Tosha.

First we have a message  written by T Berk
jonas miller wrote:

> can t i get a little congrats it has only been 10 months sincei have had
> a car of my own..and one that runs at that
> jeez
> jonas

Yeah, WTH.
Congrats Man.  But jeez, how about running the spell checker, nes pas?

TBerk<
This is T Berk's Reply with Auto spell check 2000:
Jones miller wrote:

> Can to  I get a little contrast it has only been 10 months since have had
> a car of my own and one that runs at that
> Jeep
> Jones

Yeah, WTH.
Contrast Man.  But jeep, how about running the spell checker, noes pass?

Tuber
This is T Berk's Reply with Auto Grammar check 2000:
Jones miller wrote:

> Can  I get a little contrast? It has been 10 months since I have had
> a Jeep that runs.
>
> Jones

Yeah, WTH.
Contrast Man? You have a Jeep? how about running the spell checker, on the
next pass?

Tuber