Wiring my cheap alarm

    At least a year ago I bought this fairly decent (for the money)
alarm for $12 at a Sam's Club because they had fucked up in their
inventory and priced it wrong.  Anyway, I just now am installing it.  I
need to mount the siren by drilling holes in the back of the engine
bay.  Is there anything I need to watch out for?  I want to steer clear
of wires and reinforcement steel that might be just behind the
firewall.  Also, What is the best place to route wires into the
cockpit?  One goes to an LED and the other to a fuse.  Any help would be
appreciated!

-Sean