DriversFest: The Definitive Guide

<In his best Al Haigh voice>*

I'm in charge here, I'm in charge here.......

So here's the story:

I'm leaving for Jones Beach in about an hour.  I'm meeting up with a
couple of listers already, Jonas Miller and Jan Folkson.  Anyone else
that's going, here's how to join the fun.

I'll have my cellphone with me, the number is (716) 230-0412.  While
at DriversFest, I'll bring an FRS radio/"Talkabout" tuned to channel
10, subchannel 28**

Since I don't know the layout, I can't really try to pick a time or
place we could all meet...I know Jan is showing his Scirocco in the
"Drive And Shine Car Show" (stock Flash Silver 16v - see the
Waterfest pix at http://www.scirocco.org/list)  so if you're there,
cruise on by.

Hope to meet a few more of you there!

* No, this isn't some funky regular expression, and if you thought
that, score yourself BIG on the Geek-O-Meter.  For those that don't
remember, when Ronald Reagan was shot, Alexander Haigh, the secretary
of state, maintained that he was in charge, when in actuality, the
secretary of state is several people removed in the chain of
sucession to the Presidency of the US.  The fact that you may not
know this points out a) I'm getting old, help! b) I'm a fountain of
useless trivia.  I dare you to play Trivial Pursuit. :-)

** Why these numbers?  I don't know.  Anything to put off having to
drive thru New York City, I guess.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |