Re: Part needed... rear deck clip

If you get really desperate then I can still get them new at my local
dealership.
I am however in the UK

Andy
91 Scala

Jared Erlandson <jerlandson@wac.net> on 27/08/99 00:37:49

 To:      "'Scirocco'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

 cc:      (bcc: Andrew Holmes/EUZ/ChubbMail)

 Subject: Part needed... rear deck clip

Does anybody have one of these laying around that they would be willing
to sell for a buck or two...I've scoured every yard for those elusive
plastic clips that the rear deck pop into and set into the car.  Drop me
a line and I'll be forever indebted.

Thanks in advance,

Jared Erlandson