Mk1 'S' model 4 sale in Seattle area.

This was taken out of the "Journal American", a local east of Seattle
newspaper.  Not sure what this guy does for a living, but I dont think
it is selling cars!  =p  Read on...

  81 VW SCIROCCO S

After 17 years we have decided to part with a most dependable, economic
and fun-loving family member.  Having had the pleasure of its company
for these past years, the decision to sell the Scirocco was not reached
hastily.  With only about 140,000 miles, this car has a lot of life left
in it.  It is always eager, firing up, readily and running smoothly;
whether to go skiing (it loves the snow, almost never needing the
included cable chains), zipping along a twisting country road, or just
reliably going to work or on errands.  Never raced, wrecked, or abused,
it looks great for its age.  Think of the way Robert Redford or Clint
Eastwood still look good even though they are a little weathered.  The
rare 'S' model's Recaro seats and special interior, front spoiler and
uniquie striping are all intact and in good shape.  The factory sunroof
lifts out and stows in the original sleeve in the trunk to let in plenty
of sunshince and fresh air.  Excellent tires complement the stock
replacement shocks to make handling a dream.  And regular oil and filter
changes with the best oil on the market (I'm in the business), along
with scheduled service as necessary have kept this Scirocco young at
heart.  Like any proud parents, we have a scrapbook full of all records
of mainteneance and repairs.  $2200 or the best offer will start this
terrific car on the next adventure in its sure-to-be long life.  Call
Steve at 425-822-1776 days or 425-822-8340 evenings and weekends.