Re: Automatic Doors

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <iraldly@otterbein.edu> wrote:
>   i've been thinking about taking the handles off my
> doors and replacing
> it with a system where i would be able to open them
> at the touch of a
> button. i know a guy who did this on his truck and
> saw someone else do
> it on his car. does anyone know what this would
> involve or how much i
> could expect to spend?
> --
>  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
> < o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm
>   \ /
> http://www.otterbein.edu/home/std/iraldly/index.htm
>    °

There is a company that has an ad in EC that sells the
handle-less kit. THey also sell power locks and window
kits.  I don't know the name right now(I'm at work)
but could get it for ya when I get home, if you like.
I don't think it was too expensive either

===
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s
'94 toyo 4x4