Neuspeed Springs for Sale

I have a set of brand new in the box Neuspeed springs for sale.  I had
picked them up for a friend, about 2 years ago, who then decided not to
get them.  I figured someone in the San Diego area would need them for a
rabbit, cabby or roc, but no one has so far.  I'm tired of them sitting
in my study, (as is my new wife ;-(  ).  She says I need to get rid of my
extra car stuff.  First $150 plus shipping takes them.  They are in San
Diego and I can deliver to pretty much anywhere between there and Ventura
county.  Prefer not to ship, but it's not really a problem.  Cash, check
or credit cards are okay.
  Thanks,
Ken Weidmann Jr.
1995 Jetta GLX, M3 Wannabe