Re: $1500 challenge

Chris, are you actually going to do this? I'm in dire need of a cheap vacation
right now and'd *love* to do this. Screw Potterman's silly One Lap, shit. This
is the real deal!!! :^) So, when is the actual competition?

However,  I've got no chicken costume. Damn...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut