AC Proposal

Hey all, after much consideration I have decided that I want to get rid of
my AC. For me, the benefits of getting rid of the AC far outweigh the
negatives. Now I know that it's been gone over before on how to do it, but I
had a proposal for anyone who might be interested. If someone who knows how
to do the conversion wants to help me take it out and switch it over to non
AC, I'll drive to you, pick up lunch/dinner, and give you the AC when we are
done.  Hows that sound? Anyone interested?

Oh and Im in Delaware.

Rich Deede
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v- R.I.P.