Re: non-scirocco...but Audi

In one word   ---   becarefull

My wife and I purchased one for our son.  We got it real cheap.  The tranny
needed a little bit of work.  No problem.  The main thing was the cost of
stuff..  It was over $400.  to get the tail lights replaced from a wrecking
yard.  Everything we tried to do was expensive.  The cooling fan setup is
Audi only not found on older VW's

Thank goodness we did not put money in too it.  I think it has something to
do with the word "Audi"

What did we do with it?  Stripped all the parts out of it that could be used
by VW's, put the motor in my Scirocco and bought the sixteen year old a Ford
ranger.

HTH

Dave
85 Scirocco GTX