From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Mark Peele
Sent: Monday, August 23, 1999 11:05 AM
To: Mark Madison; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: how hard to fit power steering?

--- Mark Madison <mmadison@aracnet.com> wrote:
> Is fitting power steering a huge hassle?  I have a
> "project" that I am
> getting painted soon and I want to know how hard it
> is for me to put power
> steering in there?  (THE ENGINE IS OUT RIGHT NOW)
>
> Mark
========
Unless you are disabled in some way or plan to autoX the car, I'd say
it's a waste of time. To me, PS just gets in the way. Others would
disagree.

Potterman added PS to his 1980 Scirocco S (for racing purposes, the PS
turns quicker).

We just had a thread on this a few weeks ago - I don't know if it's on
the digest yet (we need a FAQ on this).

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM